Address | 〒150-8001 東京都渋谷区神南2丁目2番1号
English | 2-2-1 Jinnan, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo-to 150-8001
Contact | 03-3465-1751
Website | http://www.nhk-sc.or.jp/nhk_hall/
Google Maps Pin
※The route from Yoyogi Station and the one from Harajuku Station take about the same amount of time, so the route from Yoyogi Station is not written.
From Harajuku Station (route from the top left of the map; this is the quicker route!)
- It doesn’t matter which exit you take, but preferably take the Omotesando exit (表参道出口), turn to the right out of the exit and continue forward. You are heading toward Meiji Shrine.
- At the corner you will turn right and continue on.
- You will pass by Yoyogi Park’s entrance on your right, continue on along the sidewalk.
- When there is a crosswalk, cross over to the other side and continue on. There is also an overhead pedestrian footpath you can use a little farther on to cross if the light is taking too long to change to let you cross.
- If you continue straight through, past the benches and the little food vendor, NHK hall will be on the right hand side along this spacious walkway.
From Shibuya Station (route from the right side of the map; this is the longer route!)
- Take the Hachiko Exit and head toward the scramble (the big crosswalk).
- Head toward Starbucks and continue on to the right side of the building.
- Take the second left and continue on (you will pass by OICITY to your right). Just, continue follow this street for a long time. The street itself may twist and such, but just stay on it.
- If you see signs pointing toward NHK, you are in the right direction!
- Eventually the street seems to T at a large intersection, cross over to the other side and continue on in the exact same direction you were headed, only now you are down a spacious pedestrian footpath rather than the sidewalk.
- Eventually, you will see NHK Hall on your left.
- Max Capacity: 3,601.
- Drink Ticket: None.
- Box Office: Unconfirmed.
- Accessibility: Street level, but the seating is on multiple levels.
- Lockers/Cloak: No lockers or cloak.
- Restrooms: Multiple locations around the hall.
- Merchandise: Set up in the lobby.
- Rail: Unconfirmed.
- Lining up: Since it’s assigned seating, there isn’t really lining up.
- Demachi: Unconfirmed.
- There is a Closet Child and a Like an Edison in Harajuku, and a Tower Records in Shibuya you might want to hit up before the live!
- For sightseeing, if you leave from Harajuku station you can go to Meiji Jingu rather easily–it’s practically on the way and you will most likely see the large gate for it to your right before you hit the corner where you turn right.
- You can check your seat location on the official home page here.