Address | 〒170-0013東京都豊島区東池袋1-43-14 佐藤ビルB1F
English | Satou Building Basement Floor 1 1-43-14 Toshima, Ikebukuro, Tokyo 170-0013, Japan
Contact | 03-3985-5844 or email@example.com
Website | http://www.ikebukuro-cyber.com/
Google Maps Pin
From JR Ikebukuro Station (Route 1; pictured above)
- Take the East Exit.
- Immediately head left out on the sidewalk. Just follow the sidewalk for a couple of blocks; you’ll pass a Bic Camera along the way.
- At the third traffic light from the station, take a left down a small street.
- Take the next left, which you should reach in about a block. If you’re heading the right way you’ll pass by a Family Mart on your left and a small parking lot on your right.
- Take a right down the street just after the parking lot. CYBER will be on the left-hand side of the street in the middle of the block and will be recognizable from the big crumpled silver sign that reads CYBER.
- For shows that may require a line, head straight past CYBER to find the park (it’s mostly concrete). The area just to the left of the intersection is where lines tend to form.
From JR Ikebukuro Station (Route 2; not pictured)
- This is for a more direct route and staying off the main streets.
- Take East Exit.
- Immediately head left out on the sidewalk.
- Turn left at the first intersection you encounter, but take the immediate right – do NOT go straight once you turn left.
- Follow this street for a couple of blocks; it will take you along the park that’s just beside the train tracks.
- The third intersection on the right-hand side that you encounter will have two streets; turn here and take the smaller street on the right.
- CYBER will be on the right-hand side of the street in the middle of the block and will be recognizable from the big crumpled silver sign that reads CYBER.
- For shows that require a line, head back the way you came to the park area just to the left of the intersection, as this is where lines tend to form.
- Max Capacity:300.
- Drink Ticket:Required; ￥600.
- Box Office: On the stairs.
- Accessibility:Basement floor 1; stairs only.
- Lockers/Cloak: No lockers or cloak.
- Restrooms: Located beside the bar.
- Merchandise: Tables are set up along the back of the venue.
- Rail: No rail.
- Lining Up: If necessary, by ticket number in the nearby park.
- Demachi: Demachi allowed.
- Reentry: Reentry allowed (for free!).
- There are no lockers, so if you need one, use one at the station before going to the venue.
- CYBER has something of a balcony to which only band men and staff have access. If you look up from time to time, you might see someone you like watching the show!