Address | 〒160-0021 東京都新宿区歌舞伎町2-24-3 興和ビルB2F
English | B2 Kyouwa Building, 2-24-3 Kabukichou, Shinjuku, Tokyo 160-0021, Japan
Contact | 03-5292-0591 | email@example.com
Website | http://live-ban.com/shinjuku_h/
Google Maps Pin
From JR Shinjuku Station
- Follow the signs (in English and Japanese) to the East Exit or Kabukicho (they lead to the same area). Follow the overhead sign that says “To Kabukicho” up a big flight of stairs to reach the street.
- Follow the sidewalk to the left, and cross the street at the big X crosswalk when you get there. Straight ahead should be pedestrian road lined with shops. Go straight through it, staying on the street for a couple of blocks until you come to the next major street. There will be a Taito Station (a big arcade with a Space Invader sign) on the right. Turn right.
- You’ll reach a crosswalk that spans the street. On the opposite side of the street is a grey and blue archway that says “Sakura-doori” in hiragana; cross at the crosswalk and pass through the archway.
- You’ll be on a narrow street and you’re going to follow it for quite a while, until you come to a T-road and cannot go straight anymore. Take a right, then the very next left, which will be at a building with a gorilla statute on it.
- If you’re going the right way, you’ll pass a parking lot on your right that’s covered in host club advertisements. HOLIDAY is about a block from there on the right corner of the next 4-way intersection. The building is teal and has a sign out front that is very hard to miss. There are two entrances, and only one of them is for you—the first one you pass on the right with a staircase that leads directly down is for staff. Walk past that, under the awning, take a right into the building, and follow the staircase all the way down to access the venue.
- Max Capacity: 450.
- Drink Ticket: Required; ￥600.
- Box Office: Basement floor 2.
- Accessibility: Basement floor 2; stairs only.
- Lockers/Cloak: A small amount near the bar.
- Restrooms: Located past the bar.
- Merchandise: Located across from the bar.
- Rail: There is a gap between the stage and rail.
- Lining Up: By ticket number in the stairwell, if necessary.
- Demachi: Unconfirmed.
- This venue used to be called BIRTH Shinjuku. Its location is the same as before.
- Use a locker at the station to store anything you won’t need; for popular lives the lockers at the venue can fill up fast.
- Use your drink ticket! You had to pay for it, after all!
via Google Maps