English | HOLIDAY NAGOYA 3-23-32 Sakae, Nakaku, Nagoya, Aichi-ken 460-0008, Japan
Contact | 052-249-2161 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Website | http://live-ban.com/next/
Google Maps pin
From Sakae [栄] Station |
- Please note: The access map from the website says leave from exit 8. Please note that it is not exit 8 in the Sakae station, but exit 8 in the underground shopping center. It’s harder to find than exit 16.
- Take exit 16 out of Sakae.
- When you get to the top of the exit, turn around so that you’re facing the stairs and continue on.
- Go left around the corner, but do not cross the intersection. You will be on Hirokoujidoori [広小路通]). Keep going until you see the next big intersection, with the Mitsubishi UFJ bank across from you, as well as HMV, UNIQLO and Melsa [メルサ]. Cross, and keep going straight. You should pass MARUEI and the import store, My.
- At the next intersection turn left. You’ll see the Tokyu Inn and a Starbucks on the other side of the street. There’s also an archway that has Sumiyoshichou [住吉町] written on it. Go down that street.
- HOLIDAY Nagoya is quite a ways down, so just keep going straight. There are a few little restaurants and stores along the way. On your left, you’ll see a giant ad for a manga / internet cafe on the side of a building.
- Eventually, HOLIDAY Nagoya will be on your left. It’s a pretty loud orange, so it should be hard to miss. It should take you 10 – 15 minutes to get there, depending on the lights.
- Max Capacity:300.
- Drink Ticket: ￥500.
- Box Office: First floor; go straight in the entrance, down the hall and it’s to the left.
- Accessibility: Street level.
- Lockers/Cloak: Lockers available for ￥300.
- Restrooms: Down the hall from the main entrance.
- Merchandise: Tables set up beside the bar.
- Rail: The rail creates a gap between the stage and audience.
- Lining Up: By ticket number from in front of the stage door entrance, out onto the street if necessary. Do not stand in front of the clothing store across the street. They will tell you to move.
- Demachi: Unconfirmed.
- This venue used to be called HOLIDAY Nagoya.
- Try to get to the live house early, especially on a rainy day. If you have to line up, you’ll likely end up standing outside. The earlier you are, the better chance you have of being able to stand inside while you wait.