Address | 〒460-0011 名古屋市中区大須２-１０-４３
English | 2-10-43 Oosu Kannon, Nakaku, Nagoya, Japan
Contact | 052-201-5004 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Website | http://www.ell.co.jp/
Google Maps pin
From Oosu Kannon [大須観音] Station
- Once you get to Oosu Kannon station, take exit two.
- At the top of the stairs, turn around so that you’re facing the stairs (away from Circle K convenience store).
- Go straight, and the livehouse will be less than a minute away on your right hand side, just past the overpass.
- Max Capacity: 500.
- Drink Ticket: ￥500.
- Box Office: First floor; right inside the front entrance.
- Accessibility: Street level.
- Lockers/Cloak: Lockers on the second floor.
- Restrooms: On the second floor.
- Merchandise: Usually set up near the mixer or drink counter.
- Rail: Rails are at the stage, and along each platform of the standing area.
- Lining Up: By ticket number, along the sidewalk in front of the livehouse. If there are a lot of fans waiting, they’ll have numbers posted for people to go stand by. You may need to stand on the overpass while you wait.
- Demachi: Unconfirmed.
- No bottles are allowed in the livehouse. They will confiscate them at the door.
- Go a little early, and visit Like an Edison or fiveStars! They’re both a few minutes walk from the livehouse.
- There’s also Oosu Kannon temple and Oosu Kannon (a shopping area) close by.
- If you’re looking for a good lunch, try Little Hong Kong. If you go past the livehouse, you’ll see it on the corner.