English | 4-7-11 Imaike, Chikusaku, Nagoya, Japan
Contact | 052-741-1620
Website | http://www.bottomline.co.jp
Google Maps pin
From Imaike [今池] Station
- When you get to Imaike station, take exit three.
- Once you’re up the stairs, you should see the livehouse on your left.
- Max Capacity: 750.
- Drink Ticket: ￥500.
- Box Office: First floor; in the foyer to the left. However, the standing area for the audience is on the 2nd floor which is accessed by stairs.
- Accessibility: Street level.
- Lockers/Cloak: Three locations for lockers on the 2nd floor: to the left and right of the stage, and around the corner from the stairs.
- Restrooms: Second floor, to the right of the stage.
- Merchandise: Tables are set up on the first floor in the foyer or in the back of the audience area, across the back wall.
- Rail: Shorter rails; gap between rails and stage.
- Lining Up: By ticket number, from the entrance down the sidewalk. If there are a lot of people, it will loop around the corner.
- Irimachi: Unconfirmed.
- Even if you get into the livehouse late, there are televisions mounted on the columns that you can watch from.