English | 2-11-13 Yasukata, Aomori City 030-0803, Japan
Contact | 017-777-3337
Website | http://www.aomoriquarter.com/
Google Maps pin
From Aomori Station
- Take the East Exit from the station.
- When you get outside your first goal is to get across the street. You’ll have to follow the sidewalk a little ways to the right until you come to a small crosswalk. Cross, and follow the sidewalk straight and along its curve to the left. (You’ll pass a delightfully Engrish restaurant called “FISH or MEAT?”. Keep going.)
- You’ll come to a rather large intersection — turn right and stay on this street (Shin-Machi Dori) for a while. You’ll first pass Auga, a large department store, and Sakurano (さくら野), another department store, after a few blocks.
- After Sakurano you’ll cross a very large intersection and this is where you want to start paying attention. Take a left at the next traffic light; there will be an Aomori Bank on your corner (青森銀行). When you turn, there will be an AMC building on the corner you reach. Go straight down this street.
- You’re going to pass several side streets, so this is where it gets a little confusing, but keep on heading straight. You’ll see an overpass ahead of you. Go all the way to the intersection just before this overpass; ASPAM, a large, unmissable triangular building will be to the left.
- Turn right.
- You’ll pass by a parking lot with a chain-link fence and QUARTER is just beyond this with its own lot right in front of the building.
- Max Capacity:350.
- Drink Ticket: Only required at certain lives (not included in ticket price).
- Box Office: Just inside the front door.
- Accessibility: First floor, no stairs.
- Lockers/Cloak: 48 lockers available between the lobby and the hall for￥200 each; cloak available for￥500.
- Restrooms: By the lockers.
- Merchandise: In the front lobby; sales usually begin before the doors open.
- Rail: In front of the stage.
- Lining Up: Across the street in the parking lot below the overpass for packed shows; generally lines are not used and ticket holders will be called in groups. For smaller shows, lines will form in the parking lot at the venue as space allows.
- Demachi: Unconfirmed.
- If you’re going to a one-man, buy your merchandise before your show and store it in a locker once you get inside.
- There is an umbrella rack outside the live house for rainy days.
- There is a bar called “1/3″ upstairs.
- The parking lot beneath the overpass on the opposite side of the street is where fans tend to wait to get inside in case of rain, and also where lines/mobs will be formed in the event that the venue is enforcing entry by ticket number (this is almost always the case for visual kei lives).