Address | 〒171-0014東京都豊島区池袋2-46-3 シーマ100-B1
English | Shiima 100 Basement Floor 1 2-46-3 Ikebukuro, Toyoshima, Tokyo 171-0014, Japan
Contact | 03-5951-1127 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Website | http://chop-tokyo.info/
Google Maps Pin
From JR Ikebukuro West Gate (not shown in the map)
View route on Google Maps
This route is probably slightly easier to follow than the one below!
- Take West Exit and turn to the right. Head in that direction. Cross the street when you reach it and head to the left of the drug store (you will see a store with a big 薬 on it, this is the drug store). Continue forward.
- Head through the gate that says 四一番街 on it. Go straight.
- When you have to veer slightly to the left in order to continue walking. After veering to the left, you will continue for one more block.
- Turn right and continue you on.
- Chop will be on your right. On your left will be Toyoko Inn Ikebukuro Kita #2
From JR Ikebukuro Station North Gate (this route shown in the map)
View route on Google Maps
The streets in this area have made this route difficult to follow on Google Maps. You’ve been warned..!
- Take the station’s North Exit and head right on the sidewalk outside. You’re going to be faced with a pretty difficult intersection splitting off in all kinds of directions. First, cross the street in the direction you were walking. Head right along this sidewalk towards the nightmare intersection; you’re going to round the slight curve of the sidewalk to the left, passing two crosswalks that will be to your left. At the third, the one straight ahead, cross the street.
- There will be a white archway overhead with 四一番街 on it. Cross the street to be on the same side as this arch, but turn right and walk along the sidewalk. After about a block you will reach another rather strange intersection. Turn left here. You’ll stay on this street for several blocks.
- You’ll pass a Family Mart on the right. After about another block you’ll come to a large intersection with a big white and blue building across the street to the right. It has a sign reading 日建病院. Do not cross the street; just turn left at this intersection, onto a small side street. There will be a love hotel on your left with shrubberies in front of it. Once you pass these bushes, you’re at the venue. If you can’t pick it out, look up for the sign board on the building (you can see it in the other pictures section in this entry).
- Max Capacity: 220.
- Drink Ticket: Required; ￥500.
- Box Office: Just inside the door on the first floor.
- Accessibility: Basement floor 1, stairs only.
- Lockers/Cloak: 30 inside just to the left of the stage.
- Restrooms: Next to the bar.
- Merchandise: In the back of the venue across from the stage.
- Rail: Yes, it’s practically against the stage .
- Lining Up:Unconfirmed.
- Demachi: Unconfirmed.
- When you descend the stairs and reach the bottom, take the left door to get into the venue. The door straight ahead leads directly onto the side of the stage — don’t use it!
- You can smoke inside the hall.
- Since the back room is quite tiny band members oftentimes hang out on the stairs and usually aren’t opposed to socializing with fans. If you’re feeling brave, scope it out!