ALICE NINE LOGO COLLECTION CONTEST
Here’s a great contest to do during Thanksgiving break. To celebrate the release of Alice Nine’s hit albums Vandalize and Complete Collection 2006-2009. Maru Music is having a contest for a chance to win a Maru Prize Pack that includes the Alice Nine albums, just in time for the holidays. This Thanksgiving, Alice Nine and Maru Music wants to see the many different people you can take a picture with Alice Nine. Well not exactly with the members of Alice Nine, we actually meant with the Alice Nine Logo. Just like how Alice Nine are creative with their music, we would like to see the number of creative people you can take pictures with holding the Alice Nine Logo.
What’s the contest: Create a photo collection showing different people holding the Alice Nine logo. Maru Music will provide you with the logo, you just need to print it out and have people hold it while you take a picture. We are not looking for the most people with the Alice Nine logo. However we are looking for pictures with many different people holding the Alice Nine Logo (Examples: Having a mime with the logo, having a scuba diver with the logo underwater). Maru Music will review the collections looking for the most original content. The winners will receive a Maru Music Prize pack featuring the latest releases from Alice Nine.
The submission deadline is December 6, 2010 so don’t delay
How to Enter: Create a photo collection on either Photobucket or Flickr. Submit your link to your photo album along with your name, address and contact # to Circle@marumusic.com. The deadline for submission ends at 12:00 P.M. Pacific Time (PT) zone on Monday, December 6, 2010. IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ENTRANTS: EACH ENTRANT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN HIS/HER RESPECTIVE JURISDICTION. Winner will be announced immediately after the contest.
Email must contain the following:
Link to photo album
Name of Contestant
1. Pictures may not include any scenes of extreme, graphic or sexual content.
2. Pictures must have been created between November 16, 2010 and December 6, 2010
3. Pictures must be of humans, no dolls nor animals.
4. By participating in the competition you agree not to submit, upload or post any pictures that: violates any law, advocates illegal activity, libels, defames, invades privacy, or is abusive, profane or threatening.
5. Maru Music assumes no responsibility for lost or late entries or for incomplete computer transmissions or technical failures.
6. Maru Music reserves the right not to accept entries that are considered inappropriate for the contest.
7. The rules of this contest may change if situations go beyond Maru Music’s control between now and the conclusion of the contest. Any changes to the rules will be posted on the Maru Music contest webpage.
8. Each entrant certifies that their entry is original and that they are the sole and exclusive owner and right holder of the submitted entry, and they have the right to submit the entry in the contest.
9. Only one entry per e-mail address
10. Contest is for US and Canada Residents only.
11. If working in teams, only teams of two are allowed for this contest. However, only one prize pack will be given to a team
Notification: Maru Music will be choosing the winners.
The winners will be contacted at the phone number and/or e-mail provided during submission.
The winners and photos will be featured on the Maru Music website.
Prize will be delivered to the winner once the winner is announced
Winner will be announced after the contest end.
Source: Maru Music
Tags: Alice Nine