Soan Project is at it again with Akuta (Chanty) and Temari (amber gris) with a double 3rd mini album release.
On September 5, Soan Project with Akuta will release “Doumou naru Kyousou, Doumyaku ni Utsu” (動猛成る狂想、動脈に射つ). It features music written by Soan (along with drums), lyrics by Akuta, guitar and backup voice by K and Shun, and bass by Ivy. It includes 7 tracks for 2,808 yen.
Soan Project with Akuta “Doumou naru Kyousou, Doumyaki ni Utsu.” – 2,808 yen
2. Nigotta Hitomi (濁った瞳)
3. meteo trive
4. Kuchiki no Yukue (朽ち木の行方)
5. Tsuki Azamukeba Kugutsu ga Warau (月欺けば傀儡が笑う)
6. frowery count
7. Ajisai ga Mata Saku Koro ni (紫陽花がまた咲く頃に)
Two weeks later, on September 19, Soan Project with Temari will release “Seiren naru Kyousou, Joumyaku ni Ategau” (静廉鳴る共奏、静脈に宛がう). Soan wrote the music and played drums, Temari wrote lyrics, Daizo (Kra) played guitar, Yuya played erhu and sang chorus, and Sachi (Kuroiro Sumire) played violin and viola. It contains six tracks for the same price as “Doumou naru.”
Soan Project with Temari “Seiren naru Kyousou, Joumaku ni Ategau.” – 2,808 yen
1. Rakka no Kyodou, Kasoku, Anten, Hansha Soshite Chouwa suru Boku to Kimi to. (落下の挙動、加速、暗転、反射 そして調和する僕と君と。)
2. Shunshoku no Neiro, Kioku Kairou (春色の音色、記憶回廊)
3. Tasogare-iro ni Yuukai suru Shikai to Kussetsu shita Ruisui (Analogy) (黄昏色に融解する視界と屈折した類推(アナロジー))
4. Shuuaku naru Kemono Ugatsu Ya, Chishi wo Motte Yahi wo Hofuru (醜悪なる獣穿つ矢、致死を以て野卑を屠る)
5. Hakujou, Shitajou, Nettaiya (吐情、舌上、熱帯夜)
6. Ajisia ga Mata Saku Koro ni (紫陽花がまた咲く頃に)
As you can see, Track 7 and Track 6 of each single bear the same title. The music was written by Soan, but perhaps the lyrics differ depending on the lyricist? Let us know if you pick up a copy and find out!
You can listen to a preview of both singles in this YouTube video.