Address | 岡山県岡山市北区表町1-8-48
English | 1-8-48 Omote-cho, Kita-ku, Okayama-shi, Okayama
Contact | 086-236-0032
Website | http://www.img-music.jp/
Google Maps pin
From Okayama Station (route pictured from after getting off of street car)
- Take East exit from Okayama station and head diagonally in the left direction. You are trying to get to the street, and more specifically to the crosswalk.
- At the crosswalk, cross over and round the corner at BIC CAMERA.
- You will see a street car stop to the right, get on the street car heading toward Higashiyama. (**If you are having trouble getting to the street car stop, there is a more detailed map at the bottom**)
- Get off at Kenchodori. Fair is ￥100. (Please note: you will need to notify the driver by hitting one of the buttons on the sides of the street car that you want to get off. The buttons have a purple top and white bottom and you push the white part.)
- You will go to the right side of the street, away from the big bank building.
- Turn left and head forward until you get to the corner where you will make a right.
- Two streets down you will turn right.
- IMAGE will be ahead, on the right side of that street.
- Max Capacity: 250.
- Drink Ticket: ￥500.
- Box Office: Unconfirmed.
- Accessibility: Street level.
- Lockers/Cloak: No lockers; cloak available.
- Restrooms: It is to the right of the stage. Go around the rail on the right and follow along the wall. They have signs high up on the wall but girls still ask staff all the time where the bathroom is.
- Merchandise: Along the walls on the sides or possibly outside.
- Rail: Rail separates you from the stage a little and has a part you can step up onto. It’s a good height, not too short and not too tall. You can put your things under it.
- Lining up: Along the street.
- Demachi: Unconfirmed.
- Reentry: Prohibited.
- There’s a Tower Records near the station if you are looking for something to kill time.
- There’s also a covered shopping street to the left side of BIC CAMERA (opposite side of where the street car stop is).