Address | 東京都渋谷区桜丘町3-3 第二岡崎ビル1F
English | 2nd Okazaki Bldg. 1F, 3-3 Sakuragao-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Contact | 03-5457-0303 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Website | http://www.deseo.co.jp/
Google Maps pin
From Shibuya Station
- Go out the south ticket gate and take west exit (if you are at Hachiko follow the sidewalk to the left, away from the big crosswalk and you’ll eventually arrive at the west exit that the directions are from)
- You will see a bus terminal to the right and a pedestrian bridge to the left. Go up the stairs and onto the pedestrian bridge.
- Follow along the left side and take those stairs down.
- If you see a Daikoku Drug (ダイコクドラッグ) you are on the correct path, follow the street in that direction (toward train lines).
- Soon you will see the train lines overhead, but do not pass under them. Instead, turn down the side street to the right just before.
- Continue straight and SHIBUYA DESEO will be on the right.
- Max Capacity: 250.
- Drink Ticket: ￥600.
- Box Office: Unconfirmed.
- Accessibility: Ground level, but there is a small set of stairs at entrance.
- Lockers/Cloak: Lockers available for ￥300; cloak unconfirmed.
- Restrooms: To the side of the bar.
- Merchandise: Sold in the lobby/bar area.
- Rail: Unconfirmed.
- Lining up: Along street by number.
- Demachi: Demachi seems okay.
- The number of coin lockers is pretty limited so if you know beforehand that it is going to be crowded, look into using lockers at the station!
- It is in the same building as Shibuya club KINOTO, a smaller live house that doesn’t seem to be used for VK lives.
- Shibuya DESEO is a general purpose live house and is only occasionally used for visual kei.