Address | 大阪府大阪市中央区南船場3-10-11 D plus心斎橋B1
English | D plus Shinsaibashi B1, 3-10-11 Minamisenba, Chuo-ku, Osaka
Contact | 06-6252-8301 or email@example.com
Website | http://ruido.org/new/osaka/
Google Maps pin
From Shinsaibashi station
- Take Exit 1.
- **Before you get off the platform and go up the stairs to exit** look up and check the sign that lists what exits it leads to. If you see a sign for exits 4a~8 turn around and walk to the other end of the platform, that is where the Exits 1~3 are located. For some reason a lot of people get confused about this!
- When you made it to the street, turn right out of exit 1.
- When you pass a Doutor Coffee you will take the next right. Another landmark is the Sumimoto Mitsui Bank on the corner of the street you want to turn down.
- Turn left down the next pedestrian street after the Family Mart and it will be immediately evident on the left.
- Go back to the Family Mart for lining up!
Max Capacity: 300.
Drink Ticket: ￥600.
Box Office: Unconfirmed.
Lockers/Cloak: lockers are ￥200; cloak is available for an unknown price.
Restrooms: To the right of the bar, past the lockers and down the hall.
Merchandise: Often times sold at the back of the floor area but occasionally in the lobby if it is too crowded or there are too many bands for the tables to fit.
Rail: It’s a little high, might want a little stool. It is padded for the most part. And you can put your things under it. It is up against the stage, leaving no gap.
Lining up: Generally around the Family Mart (don’t block the doors though!). When it gets close enough to the time for doors, people with earlier numbers are moved in a big group to the stairwell where they will be lined up in order.
Demachi: Demachi is sometimes fine, sometimes discouraged. Seems to be stricter lately.
- RUIDO has a nice lobby area that you can relax in during bands you aren’t there to see.
- They do not have water available at the bar.
- RUIDO is a few minutes walk away from America-mura where there are a few visual kei CD shops.
- Demachi takes place around the corner a little farther off from Family Mart where they load up the vans, and NOT the front.