Address | 東京都豊島区南池袋1-23-6 KDG池袋ビルB2
English | KDG Ikebukuro Bldg. B2, 1-23-6 Minami-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
Contact | 03-6907-1811 or 03-6907-1812
Website | http://edge-ikebukuro.com/
Google Maps pin
From Ikebukuro Station
- Take the East exit.
- Cross the crosswalk all the way to the other side.
- Head to the right. At the next major street cross over the crosswalk and turn to the left.
- On the second street, turn right (it is after the McDonalds) and continue forward. This street has plenty of posts on it’s sidewalk and an archway.
- EDGE will be on your right.
- If you get to Family Mart you have just passed by EDGE so turn around and EDGE is the building over.
- Max Capacity: 250.
- Drink Ticket: ￥500.
- Box Office: Unconfirmed.
- Accessibility: Basement level 2, stairs only.
- Lockers/Cloak: No lockers in the livehouse itself, but there are some by the stairs on ground level; no cloak.
- Restrooms: At the entrance lobby area.
- Merchandise: Set up at the back of the hall, generally. Sometimes in the alcove off to the left.
- Rail: The rail is a nice height (no need for stool) and you can put things behind it between the rail and the stage. Be careful of uneven areas on the ground from where the metal sheets come together, they can be tripping hazards.
- Lining up: First 50 numbers line up in the stairwell; everyone else waits off to the side by coin lockers and a vending machine, not on the sidewalk. If it is raining they might start letting people in early.
- Demachi: Strongly frowned upon. Probably listed as prohibited but not as strictly enforced as its sister hall AREA.
- EDGE Ikebukuro? Ikebukuro EDGE? People say it either way and even EDGE doesn’t seem to have decided what order, either. But be careful how you pronounce “edge.”
- This is the sister hall to Takadanobaba AREA.
- Make sure to grab your drink BEFORE the live ends. They do not keep the bar open after it’s over.