Address | 〒542-0086 大阪府大阪市中央区西心斎橋2-10-34 心斎橋ウエスト363ビル B1F
English | Shinsaibashi West 363 Bldg. B1F, 2-10-34 Nishishinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka
Contact | 06-6213-6331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Website | http://www.clapper.jp/
Google Map Pin
From Shinsaibashi Station (route pictured)
- Take Exit 7.
- Turn right and continue on.
- When you see the Apple store, cross over and turn right. You are now at America-mura.
- Continue on, Clapper will be on the left, across the street from BIG STEP. It is to the left of Burger King.
From Namba Station (route not pictured)
- Take Exit 14.
- Once up the stairs, do a u-turn and head in the opposite direction of where the stairs lead to. Continue on.
- When you see the Apple store on the left you’ll want to turn left. You are now at America-mura.
- Continue on along the road (side opposite of Apple store)
- Clapper will be on the left, across the street from BIG STEP. It is to the left of Burger King.
Max Capacity: 200.
Drink Ticket: ￥500.
Box Office: Unconfirmed.
Accessibility: Basement, stairs only.
Lockers/Cloak: No lockers or cloak.
Restrooms: Near the bar.
Merchandise: Set up along the back near the sound booth.
Rail: Present, very close to the stage–which is a very short stage.
Lining up: Along the stairs and on the ground floor entrance area. If it is packed they might divide up the line and have the later numbers wait in a separate location.
Irimachi/Demachi: Both are OK at this live house.
Reentry: Depends on the live. If it is allowed they will stamp your hand.
- America-mura has plenty of shopping! And three visual kei stores: Like an Edison is nearby, ZEAL Link is across the street at BIG STEP and Pure Sound is in the same building as Clapper, on the 2nd floor.
- Rozetta Cafe is run by the local label Rozetta. It has cheap and good food and you might even run into local bandmen there. It’s only a few minutes away!
- If you need a bathroom before the live there are bathrooms at BIG STEP. If the ones on upper levels are full because of girls fixing makeup and changing clothes then try the basement level ones; they are usually free even on days where there’s a live.
- If you want to do demachi there are benches across the street in front of BIG STEP that you can sit at and wait. Some are marked as “no smoking” while others allow smoking.
- While there are no lockers, there is a ledge along at least the left side where people often pile their things.