Address | 〒464-0850 名古屋市千種区今池5-3-2 GS今池ビルB1F
English | GS Imaike Bldg. B1F, 5-3-2 Imaike, Chikusa-ku, Naogya-shi 464-0850
Contact | 052-753-5902
Website | http://club3star.com/
From Imaike Station
- Take exit 7.
- Turn right out of exit 7 and continue forward.
- At the intersection do not cross, but instead turn right around the corner and continue on for two blocks.
- Turn right and head down the side street.
- Club 3Star will be on the left.
- There is a stripe painted on the wall to help you once you get to the building–follow this stripe down the hall and down the stairs. The entrance is on the left once you are down the stairs.
Max Capacity: 200.
Drink Ticket: ￥500.
Box Office: Information desk is to the left of the entrance.
Accessibility: Basement level, stairs only.
Lockers/Cloak: Lockers available.
Restrooms: Men and women’s restrooms available, just past information desk.
Merchandise: Tables set up in the bar area.
Rail: There is a rail, but details are unconfirmed.
Lining up: Unconfirmed. Most likely along the stairway and hall.
Reentry: Unconfirmed for visual kei lives. Was possible for metal lives for free.
- There is a Saizeriya that you will pass if you want something cheap to eat before the live!
- There are vending machines in the lobby area (which include bottled water! So you can use your drink ticket on something else and pay normal price for water) but merch tables might block access to them. You can ask the staff running the merch tables to help you out if you want to get something from the vending machine.