Address | 大阪市中央区東心斎橋2-1-5ゴールデン第一プラザビル6階
English | Golden 1st Plaza Bldg. 6F, 2-1-5 Higashi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka
Contact | firstname.lastname@example.org OR 06-6226-8869
Website | http://shinsaibashi-paradigm.com/
Google maps pin
From Shinsaibashi Station
- Take Exit 6. Turn right and head down the street you come out on, away from the Docomo shop.
- At the first light you will turn left (also cross over to the other side of the street).
- When you pass by a Sunkus convenience store, you will take the 4th right.
- paradigm will be on the right on the 6th floor
From Nagahoribashi Station
- Take Exit 7. Turn right and head down the street.
- You will see a Foodium supermarket on your right. You are getting close.
- Cross the street and paradigm will be on the right on the 6th floor.
- Max Capacity: 250.
- Drink Ticket: ￥600.
- Box Office: Unconfirmed.
- Accessibility: 6th floor.
- Lockers/Cloak: lockers are ￥300.
- Restrooms: Unconfirmed.
- Merchandise: Near the back, on a slightly elevated area.
- Rail: The stage is low and there is no gap between the rail and stage.
- Lining up: Wait near the elevators and then groups are let up according to number.
- Demachi: Unconfirmed.
- Not only does paradigm have drinks, but it also has a range of food available.
- Before the live you might want to check out America-mura (shortened to Ame-mura) where Like an Edison, Zeal Link, and Pure sound. Moreover, there’s tons of shopping in Ame-mura as well as triangle park where you can sit and relax and Rozetta Cafe (linked to the local VK label Rozetta) nearby triangle park where you can grab food for ￥200 and possibly a member of a band attached to Rozetta or Crimzon will be there too!
- In the wake of club ALIVE! closing, paradigm opened under the same management.