Address | 〒542-0085 大阪府大阪市中央区心斎橋筋1-5-6 ミューズ389ビル
English | MUSE 389 Bldg. 1-5-6 Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka-fu
Contact | 08-6245-5389
Website | http://www.arm-live.com/muse/osaka/
Google Maps Pin
From Shinsaibashi Station (blue route)
- Take exit 6.
- Head toward the docomoshop and down that street one block (if there are small side streets IGNORE THEM and just go down the next main road) turn right and keep walking.
- MUSE will be on your right.
From America-mura (often shortened to Ame-mura) (red route)
- Head down the street away from the main part of Ame-mura and toward the Apple store.
- Keep going two blocks down from the Apple Store.
- You’ll see a Sunkus convenience store on the right, that intersection is when you should turn left.
- Osaka MUSE will be immediately evident on your left.
- Max Capacity: 350.
- Drink Ticket: Required. Until 2014.07.01 it is 500 yen; after 2014.07.01 it is 600 yen.
- Box Office: 2nd or 3rd floor.
- Accessibility: 4th floor but you can only take the elevator up to the 3rd floor and have to use the stairs from there.
- Lockers/Cloak: Lockers located in the bar area; cloak doesn’t seem to be available.
- Restrooms: Male and female restrooms available; Japanese style toilets only.
- Merchandise: Either at the back of the main floor or in the bar area.
- Rail: It is very short and padded and small bags can be stowed below it.
- Lining up: By ticket number. Before numbers are called the lower numbers wait on the 3rd floor and everyone else lines up along the staircase leading down.
- Demachi: High possibility that it is discouraged.
- There are three muses (OSAKA, KYOTO and ESAKA) so double check which one you are going to!
- If you go to Ame-mura before the live you can visit Zeal Link, Like an Edison or Puresound. Cafe Rozetta (run by the Osaka label, Rozetta) is also in Ame-mura and has very cheap and tasty food.