Address | 大阪市中央区西心斎橋2-18-9 itビルB1F
English | it bldg. B1F, 2-18-9 Nishishinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi
Contact | 06-6213-9101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Website | http://clubdrop.jp/
Google Maps Pin
From Shinsaibashi station
- Take exit 7. Once you exit the OPA building, turn right and continue along the street.
- You will see an Apple store on the corner, turn right and continue along the street.
- Continue through triangle park–a park with about three trees where people congregate and hang out.
- Turn left when you reach the street on the other side of Triangle Park.
- DROP should be immediately visible, but it will be a several meters down, to your right.
- Max Capacity: 300.
- Drink Ticket: ￥600.
- Box Office: Unconfirmed.
- Accessibility: Basement level 1, stairs only.
- Lockers/Cloak: A few coin lockers. Cloak unconfirmed.
- Restrooms: To the right of the bar area, down the hall.
- Merchandise: At the back or in the bar area.
- Rail: There is a padded rail that is a little high. On the sides there is a bar to step up onto if you need to, but if you are directly in the center, then it might be a little difficult.
- Lining up: By number along the stairs.
- There is a bench along the right side where you can put your things or place it under the bench.
- To the right of DROP is a Family Mart in case you need to stop in before the live.
- After you pass the Apple store and before you get to Triangle Park you will pass by Like an Edison, Pure Sound and ZEAL LINK, if you need to do any VK shopping.
- When you are passing through Triangle Park, you’ll see a Family Mart, which is the nearest conbini if you need to pick anything up.
- A little farther down on the opposite side if the street is Rozetta Cafe, which is run by a local label.