Address | 〒542-0086 大阪府大阪市中央区西心斎橋2-10-34 心斎橋ウエスト363ビル 1F
English | Shinsaibashi West 363 Bldg. 1F, 2-10-34 Nishishinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka
Contact | 06-4708-0061 or email@example.com
Website | http://livepangea.com/
Google Map Pin
From Shinsaibashi Station (route pictured)
- Take Exit 7.
- Turn right and continue on.
- When you see the Apple store, cross over and turn right. You are now at America-mura.
- Continue on, Live House Pangea will be on the left, across the street from BIG STEP. It is to the left of Burger King.
From Namba Station (route not pictured)
- Take Exit 14.
- Once up the stairs, do a u-turn and head in the opposite direction of where the stairs lead to. Continue on.
- When you see the Apple store on the left you’ll want to turn left. You are now at America-mura.
- Continue on along the road (side opposite of Apple store)
- Live House Pangea will be on the left, across the street from BIG STEP. It is to the left of Burger King.
Max Capacity: 200.
Drink Ticket: ￥500.
Box Office: Ground level, to the right before the stairs.
Accessibility: 1st floor.
Restrooms: Near the bar area.
Merchandise: Near the entrance.
Rail: Rail present, details unconfirmed.
Lining up: Along the ground floor entrance area. If it is packed they might divide up the line and have the later numbers wait in a separate location.
Demachi: OK at this live house.
- America-mura has plenty of shopping! And three visual kei stores: Like an Edison is nearby, ZEAL Link is across the street at BIG STEP and Pure Sound is in the same building as Pangea, on the 2nd floor.
- Rozetta Cafe is run by the local label Rozetta. It’s only a few minutes away!
- If you need a bathroom before the live there are bathrooms at BIG STEP. If the ones on upper levels are full because of girls fixing makeup and changing clothes then try the basement level ones.
- If you want to do demachi there are benches across the street in front of BIG STEP that you can sit at and wait. Some are marked as “no smoking” while others allow smoking.
- This is in the same building as Clapper.