Address | 〒542-0083 大阪市中央区東心斎橋2-4-30-5F
English | 5F, 2-4-30 Higashishinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi 542-0083
Contact | 06-6214-7255
Website | http://www.arm-live.com/janus/
Google maps pin
From Shinsaibashi Station (red line)
- Take Exit 6. Turn right and head down the street you come out on, away from the Docomo shop.
- At the first light you will turn left (also cross over to the other side of the street).
- When you pass by a Sunkus convenience store, it will be about three blocks down on the right.
- JANUS is on the 5th floor.
From Nagahoribashi Station (blue/purple line)
- Take Exit 7. Turn right and head down the street.
- You will see a Foodium supermarket on your right; turn right at the light.
- After a block or so, JANUS will be on the left, on the 5th floor.
- Max Capacity: 500.
- Drink Ticket: ￥600.
- Box Office: Unconfirmed.
- Accessibility: 5th floor, via escalators.
- Lockers/Cloak: 36 small sized coin lockers available for ￥200; 80 large sized coin lockers available for ￥300.
- Restrooms: To the right side of the floor area.
- Merchandise: Unconfirmed.
- Rail: Tall, rectangular bar without padding and a grate with nothing to step up onto.
- Lining up: Wait outside until let into the building, let in by number at the top.
- When going in the escalators will all be moving except the one from the 4th floor to the 5th floor. After the live has started they will turn it back on. Be careful to move out of the way of the escalator even if the line from 4th to 5th floor is stopped–there are girls behind you on an escalator that can’t stop if you are blocking the way!
- The bar area has some benches you can sit and relax in.
- Before the live you might want to check out America-mura (shortened to Ame-mura) where Like an Edison, Zeal Link, and Pure sound are. Moreover, there’s tons of shopping in Ame-mura as well as triangle park where you can sit and relax and Rozetta Cafe (linked to the local VK label Rozetta) nearby triangle park where you can grab food for ￥200!