Address | O-EAST Bldg. 1st Floor, 2-14-8 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo-to
English | 東京都渋谷区道玄坂2-14-8 O-EASTビル 1F
Contact | 03-5459-8716 (12:00pm〜7:00pm)
Website | http://www.duomusicexchange.com/
Google Maps Pin
From Shibuya Station
- Take the Hachiko Exit from the station and head toward the scramble.
- Head towards 109. The roads will fork. So, what you will want to do is take the left most fork, and pass along the left of 109. You will want to be on the same side of the street as 109. It’s easier to get on the correct side of the street at the crossing in front of 109 than later on. Continue along this street.
- Eventually, ahead of you on your right side you will see a Family Mart and you’ll also see soon after it on the corner of a stoplight a 7/11. There is also a Gusto above the 7/11. Do not pass the Family Mart, but instead Turn to the right, down the street beside the Family Mart.
- When the road Ts, turn right and continue on. You are now at the O buildings. And duo music exchange will be on your right.
- Max Capacity: 1,100.
- Drink Ticket: ￥500.
- Box Office: Unconfirmed.
- Accessibility: First floor.
- Lockers/Cloak: Cloak for ￥500.
- Restrooms: Far side of the hall directly across from the entrance.
- Merchandise: Inside, near the entrance.
- Rail: High rail.
- Lining up: Outside of the venue, by number.
- Demachi: Unconfirmed.
- There are a few pillars in the live house that can potentially block your view.
- The Lawson across the street does not allow you to use the bathroom, so if you have to go I recommend going to the Family Mart before you turn down the alley.