This May, sukekiyo will be taking “IMMORTALIS” to the stage in Tokyo and Kyoto. The shows come right after the album’s release on April 30th, running from May 1st until May 5th.
sukekiyo 1st Tour 「別れを惜しむフリは貴方の為」(Wasure wo oshimu furi wa anata no tame)
May 1st @ Nippon Seinenkan (Tokyo)
May 2nd @ Nippon Seinenkan (Tokyo)
May 4th @ Kyoto Gekijo
May 5th @ Kyoto Gekijo ー寡黙の儀ー(Kamoku no gi)
May 6th @ Kyoto Gekijo
Kyo online ticket sales: March 10th-March 16th
Regular ticket sales: April 5th-
The May 5th 「寡黙の儀」 show is quite different from the other four stops. The band has requested five specific things of the audience (translated by yours truly):
1. Please wear black clothing without any adornments or decorated hairstyles, as if in mourning dress.
2. Please watch the show silently without any chatter or disruptive noise.
3. During the performance, it is acceptable to take video recordings on mobile devices as long as they are not disrupting the other attendees’ field of vision and are not held any higher than the face. However, pictures, flash photography, and the use of professional cameras for pictures or video recording are prohibited.
4. Please refrain from entering or exiting the venue during the performance. If you suddenly become unwell, please notify the nearest staff member.
5. Please understand that there is a possibility that attendees will be recorded or photographed during the performance by staff members. These images could be used for promotion or commercial purposes.
-from sukekiyo’s OHP
While the second request may seem a little strange, it is important to note that both of the venues are normally reserved for plays. So, you could look at it as a play that the audience is participating in.
In order to attend the May 5th event, you must purchase the Initial Limited Deluxe Version of “IMMORTALIS” (10800yen) from Kyo’s official store, Penyunne Zemeckis. Tickets can be reserved online on sukekiyo’s OHP from March 17th-March 23rd.