Address | 〒163-1302 東京都新宿区 西新宿６丁目５−１アイランドホール2F
English | i-LAND HALL 2F, 6-5-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo-to 163-1302
Contact | 03-5990-5561 or email@example.com
Website | http://ruido.org/reny/index.html
Google Maps Pin
From Shinjuku Station
- Take West Exit. Turn right and follow along the street.
- When the Odakyu Building (小田急) building ends, before Uniqlo, turn left at the crosswalk.
- Continue on with the Odakyu HALC building to your right side. When you get to the area with crosswalks and pedestrian bridges, you will cross over and head to the left.
- At the first road you encounter, turn right and continue along. This road should have a Sumimoto Mitsui Bank (三井住友銀行) on the corner when you turn onto it.
- You’ll get to an intersection with a circular structure for the stop lights and the LOVE statue. Continue along the way you were headed, passing the LOVE statue.
- Soon you will see a round building that says i-LAND HALL. ReNY is on the 2nd floor of this building.
- Max Capacity: 800.
- Drink Ticket: ￥600.
- Box Office: Unconfirmed.
- Accessibility: 2F
- Lockers/Cloak: Lockers and cloak available.
- Restrooms: Lobby area, opposite end of the drink counter.
- Merchandise: Unconfirmed.
- Rail: Unconfirmed.
- Lining up: Unconfirmed.
- If you have time before the live, you can also check out Like an Edison, Pure Sound and Closet Child on the west side of Shinjuku.