Address | 〒731-5127 広島市佐伯区五日市4丁目18-18 清水プラザビル 3F
English | Kiyomizu Plaza Bldg. 3F, 4-18-18 Itsukaichi, Saeki-ku, Hiroshima-shi 731-5127
Contact | 082-961-6731
Website | http://rootwest.com/octopus/
Google Maps Pin
From Saeki Kuyakushomae Streetcar Stop
- Note: While you can take the streetcar to Saeki Kuyakushomae from Hiroshima it takes a lot more time than taking the train to Itsukaichi Station and transferring to the streetcar. From Itsukaichi Station you board the streetcar heading toward Miyajima and get off at the next top, Saeki Kuyakushomae. Fare for between Itsukaichi stop and Saeki Kuyakushomae stop is ￥120 as of Feb. 2015.
- If you are coming from the direction of Hiroshima Station (or Itsukaichi station) when you get off the streetcar turn left and head toward the end of the train. When you get to the street turn left, cross the tracks, and follow it the road.
- But if you are coming from the direction of Miyajima, turn left when you get off the street car and turn right when you get to the street; you will NOT cross the streetcar tracks. Follow the road you have turned onto.
- Follow this street. You will cross over the railroad tracks for JR line while walking down.
- You will see a post office on your right. At the next street, turn left. Continue on along this road.
- You will get to a main road, at this road you turn left and continue on.
- Octopus will be on the right at a place that looks like a shrine entrance. It is very easy to not recognize it as the correct building.
- Max Capacity: 75.
- Drink Ticket: ￥500.
- Box Office: Unconfirmed.
- Accessibility: 3rd floor, stairs only.
- Lockers/Cloak: No lockers. Cloak for ￥500.
- Restrooms: Near the bar.
- Merchandise: Set up at the back.
- Rail: No rail, low stage.
- Lining up: Along the stairs and on the sidewalk but number.
- When you are going to this live house you will constantly be wondering if you are going in the right direction, as you are mostly walking through neighborhoods without landmarks.
- This live house allows smoking and it is in the same room.
- Even though the cap is supposedly 75, it is not ridiculously crowded and uncomfortable at cap.
- This is a general live house and does not have visual kei acts very often, but that’s not to say it never happens.
- There is no curtain and the band will have to enter from the back, walking through the crowd to get to the stage.