Address | 〒100-0012 千代田区日比谷公園1-6
English | 1-6 Hibiya Koen, Chiyoda, Tokyo 100-0012, Japan
Contact | 3501-6428
Website | http://hibiya-kokaido.com/yaon_flame.html
Google Maps Pin
From JR Yurakucho Station
- Take the Hibiya [日比谷] Exit. You’ll come outside to a rather strange intersection with a traffic light to your left and a crossing directly in front of you. Cross and turn left, then take the immediate right. You’ll be on a small street and you should follow it for two long blocks. At the end of the second block you’ll encounter another strange intersection. On the left corner of your street there will be a little signpost (in English!) with information regarding nearby attractions. There will be an arrow to Hibiya Park. This is a good landmark to look for if you’re not sure where you are.
- Turn left and cross the street so that you are closer to the big clump of trees towards the left. Cross once more to end up at the corner entrance to the park.
- This is only the beginning of your adventure, as the amphitheater is on the other end of the park! The first amphitheater you pass is NOT the venue you’re looking for; the Great Open-Air Hall is much bigger. And farther away. Since the park is not navigable on Google and thus hard to explain here, I’ve included an in-park map below to help you get there from inside the park!
- Max Capacity: 3,114.
- Drink Ticket: Unconfirmed.
- Box Office: None.
- Accessibility: Ramps; wheelchair seating available.
- Lockers/Cloak: None.
- Restrooms: Unconfirmed.
- Merchandise: Located behind the seating near the entrance.
- Rail: Unconfirmed.
- Lining Up: N/A; assigned seating.
- Demachi: Unconfirmed.
- The venue has assigned seating but it doesn’t mean you can’t stand.
- The seats are stone benches with no backs. Be prepared for this!
- Performances are rarely cancelled for rain and umbrellas are usually not allowed. If it looks like bad weather, it’s advised you wear a poncho and bring a towel, change of clothes, and valuables in ziplock or trash bags to keep them dry.
- There will most likely be food and drink vendors if you are hungry or thirsty!
via Google Maps
Seating Chart (PDF)