English | 1-2-14 Yanagawa, Aomori City, Aomori 038-0012, Japan
Contact | 017-722-3770
Website | http://www.city.aomori.aomori.jp/view.rbz?cd=1717
Google Maps pin
From Aomori Station
- Take the East Exit from the station and once you get outside, take a right.
- Follow this sidewalk for only two blocks.
- Immediately after the traffic light, Aomori Civic Hall will be on your right.
- Max Capacity: 989.
- Drink Ticket: Unconfirmed.
- Box Office: Unconfirmed.
- Accessibility: Second/third floor seating; there is an elevator.
- Lockers/Cloak: Unconfirmed.
- Restrooms: On each floor.
- Merchandise: Second floor; sales begin before doors open.
- Rail:The rail creates a gap between the stage and audience.
- Lining Up: N/A; the venue has assigned seating only.
- Demachi: Unconfirmed.
- This is an all-seated venue, meaning tickets are only numbered by your seat assignment. Of course, you do not have to stay seated for the performance. It should be noted that most of the seating is on the floor, but there is also a small balcony with more seating.
- Use a locker at the station to store anything you won’t need; the station is quite close to the venue.
- Show up early to get good merchandise before doors open, then go find something in the area to eat/drink before the show starts. There is a Gusto (cheap family restaurant) close by, as well as several bars, convenience stores, and cafes.