English | 8 Shintoshin, Chuou, Saitama City, Saitama, Japan
Contact | 048-600-3001
Website | http://www.saitama-arena.co.jp/
Google Maps pin
From JR Saitama Shintoshin Station
- Super Arena is difficult to miss, but unfortunately, concrete directions are difficult to give.
- There will be signs at the station pointing you to the proper exit for the Super Arena; follow them.
- Outside, you want to head to the left of the train tracks. There will be a large concrete courtyard (Keyaki Hiroba) through which you will pass. By now, you should be able to see Super Arena on your right, so turn right.
- Signs will direct you to the entrance or to the line-up area.
- Max Capacity: 37,000.
- Drink Ticket:￥500.
- Box Office: Unconfirmed.
- Accessibility: Unconfirmed.
- Lockers/Cloak: No lockers; cloak available.
- Restrooms: Several along the hallways outside of the main halls.
- Merchandise: In the event space separate from the arena.
- Rail: Rails create significant gaps between audience and stage.
- Lining Up: Tickets are not numbered; line is first-come, first-served based on ticket type.
- Demachi: Unconfirmed.
- Arrive at least an hour early to beat the worst of the line.