GAKIDO has the best news so far this year! Well, that is, if you’re a fan of them.
On February 13th, the band is releasing their first best-of album titled 「’s Note」. It contains 11 tracks, including a currently out-of-print single, 「病んでる時唄う歌」(Yanderu toki utau uta)!
BEST ALBUM「’s Note」 – ￥3150, tax incl.
2. おちゃめPOP (Ochame POP)
3. シンデレラ (Cinderella)
4. 傾くなら傾き通せ! (Katamuku nara katamuki toose!)
6. チェックメート (Checkmate)
7. もう泣かないと空に誓った日(Mou nakanai to sora ni chikatta hi)
8. 零式 (Zero shiki)
9. 独眼 (Dokugan)
11. 君に必要な歌 (Kimi ni hitsuyou na uta)
Pre-order your copy at CDJapan!
GAKIDO also has a number of interesting in-store events lined up. Check them out and see if you can attend one!
February 13th @ Like an Edison Harajuku 18:00~
-Talk, signing, handshake, and 2-shot checki event. The members will be dressed in school uniforms. There will also be a contest involved; among the fans attending, one will be chosen in a lottery to receive chocolates from the member voted “most sharp-minded!”
February 23rd @ Like an Edison Tokyo 12:00~
-Talk, signing, handshake, and 2-shot checki event. There will also be a Japanese game involving drawings.
February 23rd @ BRAND X 16:30~
– Talk, signing, handshake, and 6-shot checki event. Members will be dressed in bath robes!
February 24th @ Jishuban Club 12:00~
– Talk, signing, handshake, and 6-shot checki event. Members will be dressed in casual clothing. There will also be a bingo game! 5 winners will be chosen to have a “hand-holding date” with their favorite member. The date just involves walking once around the shop holding hands after the event is over.
February 24th @ little HEARTS. Shinjuku 18:00~
– Talk, signing, handshake, and 2-shot checki event. Members will be dressed in “party clothes.” There will also be a common knowledge quiz! The winning team gets to do a victory lap around the store with the band members and take celebratory purikura!
March 1st @ Like an Edison Osaka 14:00~
– Talk, signing, handshake, and 6-shot checki event. The band will be dressed in their stage costumes.
March 3rd @ Like an Edison Nagoya 11:30~
-Talk, signing, handshake, and 2-shot checki event. Members will be dressed in casual clothing. A “best-of-fives” mini-game will be held. The winning team gets the chance to go around Osu-Kannon (a Buddhist temple in the area) with all of the band members!
March 5th @ little HEARTS. Sendai 15:00~ (not definite yet)
-Talk, signing, handshake, and 6-shot checki event. Members will be wearing their stage costumes.
All of these events sound like fun! Even if you aren’t a huge fan, it might be worth it just to be able to join in, don’t you think?