Address | 〒162-0805 東京都新宿区矢来町 112番地第二松下ビルB1F
English | B1 Daini Matsushita Building, 112 Yaraichou, Shinjuku, Tokyo 162-0805, Japan
Contact | 03-3267-8785 or [email protected]
Website | http://www.kagurazaka-explosion.com/
Google Maps Pin
From Tokyo Metro Kagurazaka Station
- Take the Number 1 exit from the station.
- When you come up to the sidewalk, take a right.
- The venue is only about a block away on the right-hand side of the road, just inside a narrow alley. Just keep your eyes on the right and look for the awning above the door you can see in the picture at the bottom of this entry.
- Max Capacity: 150.
- Drink Ticket: Required; ￥600.
- Box Office: Unconfirmed.
- Accessibility:Basement floor 1; stairs. There is an elevator but it appears to be for staff use.
- Lockers/Cloak: None.
- Restrooms: Unisex restroom. It is the unmarked door along the small hallway between the floor and bar area. Very small but it is western style toilet.
- Merchandise: At the alcove in the back of the main hall, to the right of the entryway.
- Rail: No rail + very short stage.
- Lining Up: By ticket number in the alley at the venue and along the stairs; if the show is large they may relocate the line to a nearby park.
- Demachi: Demachi seems to be permitted.
- Reentry: Permitted for a fee of either ￥200 or ￥300.
- The live house used to be Kagurazaka EXPLOSION, but it changed it’s name in spring 2015. At the time of writing this, the website remained the same as before.
- Stash your things in a locker at the subway station before the show if you need to, as the venue does not have any. There is also a ledge along the left side of the wall that people store things on.
- Use your drink ticket! You had to pay for it, after all!