English | Yamazaki Building Basement Floor 1, 1-5-17 Meguro, Meguro, Tokyo 153-0063
Contact | 03-3494-1801 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Website | http://www.rockmaykan.com/index.html
Google maps pin
From JR Meguro Station
- Take the West Exit. Outside, just head straight to encounter an intersection with five crosswalks; you’ll keep heading straight and cross the one directly in front of you. Follow this street for a few blocks. If you’re heading the right way, Hotel Watson will be on your right after just a short distance.
- Stay on this street until you come to a fork below a pedestrian overpass. Take the road on the right. Cross the street at the intersection at which you arrive — there will be an AMPM across the street and you want to go towards it. Next, turn left. You’ll now be walking beside the staircase to the overpass.
- The venue is only about a block away but it’s very easy to miss. Look for the signs in the above picture. The only sign marking the venue itself is the small black one you can see above; it lights up in green and red neon and says “Super Live Space”–that’s where you want to be.
- Max Capacity: 250.
- Drink Ticket: Required (not included in ticket price).
- Box Office: Down one flight of stairs; open 12:00pm – 10:00pm.
- Accessibility: Basement floor 1; stairs only.
- Lockers/Cloak: None; ￥300 coat check available.
- Restrooms: At the back of the live house to right there is a door, go down a flight of stairs and you will reach the restroom.
- Merchandise: Tables set up outside of the concert hall space.
- Rail: Far from the stage; can fit two rows in front of it.
- Lining Up: Lines form in front of the building and run across the bridge.
- Demachi: Unconfirmed.
- There’s a second-floor balcony where other band men can sit and watch the shows.