Address | Tousen Udagawa Bldg. 1F, 4-7 Udagawa, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo- 150-0042
English | 〒150-0042 東京都渋谷区宇田川町4-7トウセン宇田川ビル
Contact | 03-6277-5373 ※there is also a contact form on their website!
Website | www.starlounge.jp
Google Maps Pin
From Shibuya Station
- Take the Hachiko Exit from Shibuya Station and turn towards the scramble (big crosswalk).
- At the scramble, head down the street that has both 109 Mens and Starbucks.
- When you reach Tower Records, at the next stop light turn left and continue forward.
- It will be a ways down on this road on the right hand side of the street, across from Tokyu Hands.
- Max Capacity: 250.
- Drink Ticket: ￥500.
- Box Office: Outside, to the right near the Star Lounge entrance.
- Accessibility: Ground level.
- Lockers/Cloak: There are some lockers inside for either ￥200 or ￥300.
- Restrooms: Near the entrance.
- Merchandise: Set up near the back by the bar.
- Rail: Present but details are unconfirmed.
- Lining up: By number. They only call a small amount at a time and everyone else waits nearby in an unorganized group. Be aware that cars do drive along this area.
- Demachi: Unconfirmed.
- This is the same route to Chelsea Hotel, which is the basement floor. It’s not very sound proof, so you can hear during MCs and such what is going on downstairs if they have a live going on as well.
- Tower Records has a visual kei section you can hit up on your way. Zeal Link Shibuya is also very close by!
- There’s some sort of restaurant with outdoor seating to the right of the entrance; if you’re hungry you could try it and eat while waiting!