Address | Tousen Udagawa Bldg. B1, 4-7 Udagawa, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo- 150-0042
English | 〒150-0042 東京都渋谷区宇田川町4-7トウセン宇田川ビルB1
Contact | 03-3770-1567 ※there is also a contact form on their website!
Website | http://www.chelseahotel.jp/
Google Maps Pin
From Shibuya Station
- Take the Hachiko Exit from Shibuya Station and turn towards the scramble (big crosswalk).
- At the scramble, head down the street that has both 109 Mens and Starbucks.
- When you reach Tower Records, at the next stop light turn left and continue forward.
- It will be a ways down on this road on the right hand side of the street, across from Tokyu Hands.
- Max Capacity: 300.
- Drink Ticket: Unconfirmed.
- Box Office: Unconfirmed. Possibly same as Star Lounge, which is outside, to the right near the Star Lounge entrance.
- Accessibility: Basement level 1, access via stairs.
- Lockers/Cloak: There are some lockers. There are also coin lockers outside for ￥200.
- Restrooms: Unconfirmed.
- Merchandise: Unconfirmed.
- Rail: Unconfirmed.
- Lining up: If it’s like Star Lounge then, by number and they only call a small amount at a time, while everyone else waits nearby in an unorganized group. Be aware that cars do drive along this area.
- Demachi: Unconfirmed.
- This is the same route to Shibuya Star Lounge, which is the 1st floor. If it’s like Star Lounge, you can probably hear during MCs what’s going on in Star Lounge if they also have a live going on.
- Tower Records has a visual kei section you can hit up on your way. Zeal Link Shibuya is also very close by!
- There’s some sort of restaurant with outdoor seating to the right of the entrance; if you’re hungry you could try it and eat while waiting!